Design Patent Pending Le Louvre by Betacalco features a stunning three-dimensional diagonal louver structure that gives the profile a closed appearance when the light is switched off and an open appearance when the light source is on. Consider this low-glare aesthetic alternative to generic rectangular office lighting systems.
- Design Patent Pending Le Louvre features a stunning three-dimensional diagonal louver structure that gives the profile a closed appearance when the light is switched off and an open appearance when the light source is on.
- Compared to basic diffuser-based downlight solutions, Le Louvre also has the advantage of offering improved visual comfort with a Unified Glare Rating (UGR) less than 9.
- Indirect batwing optics are offered as standard.
- Industry-leading 141 Lumens Per Watt.
- Choose from five different louvre finishes, Frosted, for high performance, Black for dark light, or Satin Chrome, Satin Gold or Satin Champagne for high-end interiors.
- Available in four lengths, 4, 6, 8 and 12ft, either stand-alone or continuous runs.
- Our robust connection mechanism delivers seamless joints with zero light leak.
- Numerous decorative finishes including wood grain options.
The AT Recessed Architectural Series by Williams features an evenly illuminated back-lit curved lens, providing visual comfort. Three unique styles with distinct center detail create a highly-aesthetic presence.
- Gently curved aperture provides soft, even illumination
- Slim 3-3/4″ depth for shallow plenum applications
- Seamless design prevents light leak
Hubbell Lighting has introduced SpectraSAFE, the first scalable, cloud-based and wireless video security solution designed for commercial and industrial building applications that seamlessly integrates into a wide range of luminaires.
SpectraSAFE™ is a scalable, cloud-enabled and lighting-based wireless video security solution for interior commercial and industrial applications. SpectraSAFE enables customers to implement a new—or complement an existing–security system in areas such as stairwells, factory floors, warehouses and building entrances. The compact SpectraSAFE camera module seamlessly integrates into luminaires and includes a high-resolution full HD camera, IR emitter for low- / no- light conditions and a microphone and speaker for two-way audio communication. Mobile and web-based applications and tiered cloud service plans offer flexible options to suit your needs.
Campus, Area & Site
Lighting that Provides a Safer Path
Introducing SenScape™ Area Lighting – LED luminaires with a camera embedded into a clean design, providing added safety and security for patrons and their property, while also complementing the landscape of:
- Medical campuses
- Business & educational campuses
- City Parks
- Parking lots & area lighting
These fixtures are designed to deliver high-output lighting with best-in-industry glare control and a sleek aesthetic. We also have a dedicated staff of IoT engineers available to provide customized controls solutions that solve your area lighting challenges.