Sometimes it takes more than just great lighting fixtures to make a project successful. Diversified is pleased to offer a full spectrum of services. From the beginning until the end of your project, we have the expertise and know-how to bring your lighting visions to light!
Design Assistance – Diversified can provide any and all aspects of assistance to your project. Working with our team of experts will help you achieve your specific project goals. This includes but is not limited to:
- Fixture selection and technical specifications
- Lighting photometric studies
- Energy management
- Architectural lighting and theatrical controls
- Product samples and mock-ups
- Project budgeting and cost analysis
Quote Design – Our experienced Quotations Department(s) will provide a complete and accurate quotation for your project. Their knowledge of lighting products, along with an understanding of current market conditions, will ensure competitive pricing.
Project Management – Our professional and knowledgeable project managers will handle all your needs from order inception through project completion. They will serve as your primary contact and factory liaison during the entire construction process. As your PM, their responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide detailed submittal drawings for approval
- Supply complete bill of materials, including all components and accessories
- Schedule, expedite, and track materials
- Provide technical information and installation instructions when necessary
Warranty Services – Diversified strongly believes in building long-term relationships with all its customers. We will continue to act as a liaison with our factories to ensure complete customer satisfaction long after the product installation.
Education – In an ever-evolving industry, Diversified is dedicated to lighting education and training. We offer the following tools for those interested in increasing their own lighting knowledge:
- Continuing education seminars
- In-office product demonstrations
- Trade shows and technical conferences
- Factory visits